Blogger is a top free platform for blogging for anybody to use. Blogger is a blog-publishing service that allows multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries. Generally, the blogs are hosted by Google at a sub domain of blogspot.com. Blogs can also be hosted in the registered custom domain of the blogger (like www.example.com). So blogspot.com domain publishings will be redirected to the custom domain. A user can have up to 100 blogsper account. Blogger allows its users to use theirown domain free of charge, while WordPress.com charges around $11 to use a custom domain. Blogger cannot be installed on a web server. One has to use DNS facilities to redirect a custom URL to a blogspot domain.
Steps of making Blogger Account
- First step, go to the Blogger website. The Blogger website will be open and screen will be opened as in the image given below.
- 2nd step, Click on Create account blue link which is surrounded by the red outline border as shown in the image given below.
- 3rd Step, when you click on the Create account blue link, the following screen will be open as in the image given below.
- This is the Create your Google Account Form, which you have to fill.
- You can fill this Form as follow as in the given image below.
When you fill the Form completely then click the next step blue button, Not forget to note your Email Address and Password after clicking the next step blue button the following screen will be open as shown in the below image.
Then click on the Continue to Blogger link button or type in the address bar: https://www.blogger.com. It will takes you to the Blogger website home page of your Account as shown in the below image.